Saturday, November 19, 2005

I got my new phone today!!! Those who want to call me (incoming calls free) please do so at +(822)01072632213. Its quite cheap... total cost is 70k Won... which is like er... S$100+. For 3 months I'd say thats pretty good. Mom please give this number to Gugu and Ahyi, so if they decide to come over they can call me.

Today morning I tried to compose..and eventually did haha.. but not a lot... but still its a start. Today we were supposed to meet Jinju at Sinyongsan for her to bring us to buy phones, at 1pm... However, just as we were going to leave, Jinju called us and said she'd need more time so me and Melecio went for lunch at the same place we had dinner yesterday haha only this time we both had the tonkatsu... Then we discussed some politics and stuff... its nice talking to Melecio about it cos he's knowledgable and has his own opinions about things... Gave me a lot to think as well.

Right... then off to Jinju's place... We found her in her convenience store just below her apartment... and found that she had a parcel she was waiting to be delivered since 12pm... and it was like 2.45 and they haven't brought it there yet. So we went up to her place and watched a part of a DVD - The Legend of 1900. Well.. its really nice and I wanna finish watching it... We only watched like half an hour. In the end she got tired of waiting and told the delivery people to leave it at the reception desk downstairs.. Right then Melecio was going to meet a friend at 4, but he forgot that person's contact! So he went back to the hostel to get it... so only Bernard, Ernest and me were left. Bernard joined us after he went to his SOKA gakka.

Getting the phone was quite easy, and done in like 20 min haha so we went around looking for a webcam for Jinju and a USB light for Ernest. After that we went to look for some DVDs, intending to watch them at Jinju's house after dinner, which was at Pizza Hut, but we talked for so long there, including some sensitive topics regarding selections (that's all I'm saying) that we had to go back after that since everyone was tired. That was about 8pm.

On the way back from Hyehwa station, we passed this second hand store, and the owner spoke good English! There was this nice trenchcoat that I wanted to get, but didn't cos I don't think I need it yet. Then we stopped at a cafe for some coffee take out.. It was good! Then just outside our hostel we saw Chain.. and he bought the exact trenchcoat that I wanted! haha. Luckily I didn't get.. cos I think its too small for me...

All in all a good day... except that it was cold!~~

No comments: