Friday, November 11, 2005

Ok... start from the beginning, at the airport. First bad encounter with Koreans! I was like first in line to check in my baggage, but the counter not open yet. So i was waiting, then someone came and opened the barrier to let us in, this idiotic Korean went straight past me and give her passport! Then her entire 10 generations followed her in! What crap siah... Budden the guy at the counter quite sharp la he saw this then he beckoned me to an empty row to check in. HA! I had like 2 bags to check i, each 17 kg.. that makes 34, 14 kg overweight. the guy pretend didn't see and let me check it in haha. But he whispered to me to reduce the weight when i come back. How to siah.......

Right... then we went to BK eat, then Grace came... then the NAFA people came..... and disturbed everyone with their chatter haha. Then delay here and there, by the time we checked in its almost time to board. the plane ride was ok.......... i didn't sleep a lot... watched this movie called Island starring Ewan Mcgregor. Then tried to sleep. The plane had very few people so i shifted here and there to sleep but couldn't... Oh... the landing was very good. Hardly felt anything at all. Good pilot!

And now.... its almost lights off. 12 midnight can you imagine... Then no internet in my room. cannot connect the laptop to this outside internet connection.... no USB capability... dunno how to upload my things siah.. Hope i can manage somehow. Ciaos!

No comments: