Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday... We were supposed to go watch Harry Potter and get the others their phones.... Jinju called me around 12 to say she just woke up... typical for her Saturdays and Sundays.. And she checked the timings.. and Harry Potter is not out yet. So I told the others the news and we were suddenly left with nothing to do. Actually in the morning after breakfast I went out with my manuscript paper and pencil and walked around the hostel, looking for some inspiration haha cos I'm writing a piece for female chorus based on an autumn haiku.... what better place than here in Korea now? Not that far from Japan either. Anyway it helped a little, but I had to go in to the dorm quick (I stayed outside for about half an hour only) cos my hands were almost frozen. Then Bernard came over to use my Sibelius and I composed with my manuscript.

We went lunch at this place just opposite our coffee place... quite nice.. I had ramen.. Nothing like hot soup on a cold day... Then we went to watch movie! haha. We watched Corpse Bride.. which is long gone from Singapore.. and for awhile it felt like we were back in Singapore haha cos its in English thank goodness... Then we went to Myongdong to look around... whao its big! and like many bugis streets put together... There are also very posh posh buildings with nothing but Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc in them.... So high class~~

Anyway we walked around there for about 2 hrs? then came back to buy some groceries and went to eat at the place near our hostel... the place where we went for Bibimbap the first time... This time we both ordered something which is beef though we didn't know haha I had some beef soup thing and Bernard had some form of Bulgogi.. Somehow my food always come to me boiling in a stone bowl.. has been like that for every meal, except for breakfasts and the pizza hut at Sinyongsan (duh). So now I'm online again updating and trying to compose my piece... which I just realised I've left it downstairs in my room.. Darn.

Below is only for Grace!

Heh darling today call me the phone make our voices so strange ah.. I thought who call me wor.. Then you also eh who is this person in my room haha~ Muacks... Darling don't call so often ah ok? So expensive.. We talk on MSN with mic and headphones same also baobaoz... Love you lots and miss you...

No comments: